Home FAQ


  • What is the minimum wage?

    The hourly rate is established  during the first meeting and the job interview. We take into consideration your  experience and other qualifications such as  your knowledge of foreign languages (English and German are welcome), having a B category driving license or a forklift operator’s license.

  • How long does the project take?

    Normally, the projects last 4 to 8 weeks. Service runs can also occur that take 1-2 weeks.

  • In which countries do we offer projects?

    Going for projects abroad is possible in the following countries: The Netherlands, Germany, France, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium and the United States.

  • Does the company provide work clothes?

    The company provides work clothes, including: T-shirts, sweatshirts, winter hats, baseball caps and boots. It is also possible for us to pay an equivalent for the clothes you have purchased.

  • On what kind of systems do we work?

    We cooperate with the largest producers of equipment systems for modern poultry farms around the world, among others: Volito (including Galtec and Globogal), Jansen (including Geissler), Vencomatic and Fienhage.

  • What is the period of the contract?

    Each employee has a contract of employment on Polish terms. The contract is signed for full-time and so the first contract for a trial period is valid for 3 months, the next one for one year and the third contract is already signed for an indefinite period.

  • Do we offer a company-issued phone or car?

    The company provides business phones to employees in a leadership positions. However, this phone is for all of you and you can use it during your stay abroad. The cars are rented from our partner, Happy Rent, and are available to you during travels related to the project. Rental costs are covered by the company. Cars rented by the company include Renault Trafic, Fiat Doblo and Skoda Rapid. All cars are new and have a manual transmission.

  • Does the accommodation have the Internet?

    Most of the cottages we rent have Internet access. However, if it happens that the accommodation is not equipped with WiFi, then the company guarantees you a router and an Internet package purchased by us.

  • What is the benefit of the contract of employment?

    We can list at least a few benefits resulting from the employment contract with our company:

    1. salary protection;
    2. protection against dismissal;
    3. sick pay;
    4. the right to paid vacation leave;
    5. the right to leave for parents;
    6. limited liability for damages;
    7. a notice period and days off to find work;
    8. the possibility to join a group life insurance;
    9. the possibility of private health care.


  • Do I have a paid holidays? How much?

    An employee shall be entitled to paid annual leave without interruption.

    The length of leave is:

    1. 20 days – if the employee is employed for less than 10 years,
    2. 26 days – if the employee is employed for at least 10 years.

    Holiday pay is paid by the 10th day of the following month.

    Issues concerning the length of holiday leave are regulated in Articles 152 – 158 of the Act of 26 June 1974 of the Labour Code (consolidated text:  Journal of Laws of 1998. No. 21, item 94 as amended) and in Art. 19 of the Act of 27 August 1997 on Vocational and Social Rehabilitation and Employment of Persons with Disabilities (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2010 No. 214, item 1407 as amended).

  • Do I have a paid sick leave?

    An employee with a contract of employment, if he is ill (and will prove it by a doctor’s note), may not work, and during the period of illness he is entitled to sick pay (from his employer) or sickness benefit (from the Social Insurance Institution, called ZUS).

    Who is entitled to sick pay?
    Sick pay is a benefit resulting from the employment relationship. This benefit is granted to an employee for the time of inability to work caused:

    • – by illness or isolation due to an infectious disease,
    • – an accident on the way to or from work,
    • – a disease that happens during pregnancy,
    • – by undergoing a necessary medical examination intended for candidates for donors of cells, tissues and organs or the procedure of collecting cells, tissues and organs.

    The remuneration for the period of incapacity for work caused by the above-mentioned events shall be payable in total up to thirty-three days in a calendar year, and in the case of an employee over fifty years of age up to fourteen days in the current calendar year.

    The issue of remuneration to which an employee is entitled during a period of temporary inability to work due to illness is regulated in Article 92 of the Act of 26 June 1974 – the Labour Code (consolidated text: Journal Of Laws of 1998 No. 21, item 94 as amended).

  • Do you offer a job in Poland?

    JoNi Connect Sp. z o.o. is a Polish company that provides services both in Poland and abroad.

  • Do I need a EUR bank account?

    The remuneration for work done outside the country is paid in EUR. Therefore, we recommend that you open a foreign currency account. However, this is not a requirement.

  • Do I need a passport?

    Due to the work performed also outside the EU, it is advisable to have a passport. Its absence will result in work being undertaken only in EU countries.

  • What is the number of working hours in a week?

    According to the Labour Code, the maximum working time is 8 hours per day in an average 5-day working week and a maximum of 40 hours per week in a maximum 12-months’ settlement period.

    The working time in the case of a secondment contract is subject to the internal regulations of the host country.

    Art. 128 § 1, art. 129 § 1,art. 135, art. 136, art. 137, art. 138, art. 145 of the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 1998 No. 21, item 94 as amended)

  • Do we offer a monthly payment or weekly payment?

    The remuneration for work is paid in one installment by the 10th of each month. If, on the other hand, you undertake work in a given month both in Poland and abroad, it is possible to pay your salary in two installments. The company, however, makes it possible to collect advance payments during the project.

  • Is it possible to get a prepayment?

    During your business trip, you have the possibility to receive advance payments of EUR 50 per week.

  • Do you offer a private medical insurance for the workers and their families?

    The company enables you to join the group life insurance and private medical care provided by our partner – PZU.